- I could stay the most important person in your life forever
- You would never worry about "fitting in"
- There would be something new and exciting to discover every single day
- You would never know about things like racism, persecution, or poverty
- My arms would never be empty
But if you DID stay this little...
- You'd never know the value of relationships outside of ours, that teach you so many different aspects of life that I would NEVER be able to cover all on my own
- You would never truly become your own person and discover who you are
- You would never know the beauty in the ordinary, and the glory of a "pause"
- You would not grow in your views, your outlook, or your capacity for empathy and compassion
- Your arms would never be full with the bulk of your own young